“Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Around the Guadalupe County Fair


This afternoon was spent just roaming around the county fair, looking at the exhibits and taking photos. Marty got off work early and Heather was at a band contest so we invited my mother in law and father in law to go with us and headed to the fair. I had several free tickets for admission and we enjoyed our afternoon of browsing, walking and visiting.




The brilliant blue sky was the perfect backdrop for the bold colors found at the fair.











It seems no matter the variety of rides found in each fair, all fairs have at least this one thing in common: there's always a carousel.



5 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Yea, I do love the bold colors! When I was there in the daytime on Thursday, the booths were all still sealed up... course it was all still being set-up at that point.

Great photos!

Baruch said...

Very colourful photos that stands out great against the blue sky. Bet you all had great fun. Thanks for sharing!

Guy D said...

Fantastic pics with outstanding colors. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/

Jane Hards Photography said...

Such a beautiful array of colours against that gorgoues blue sky.

Hope said...

Wow! I love all the bright colors and the happy feel of these photos! Just wonderful...I feel like I've been to the fair too!