“Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Central Park at Night

blue fountain2

I just love downtown Seguin at night, especially Central Park with the colorful fountain in its center. I highly recommend the next time you're at the coffee shop, take your cup and walk out the door and across the street and just sit on a nearby bench watching the changing colors. Very relaxing and meditative. Sort of like sitting and staring into a fire. Mesmerizing.



blue fountain




green fountain2



Signs of Christmas are just beginning to pop up here and there downtown too:




lamp post





sidewalk



real estate office






10 comments:

E said...

Ha ha ha! We just always do this! Go look at what I posted this afternoon!

Great shots, by the way. =0)

E

Hilda said...

Love that fountain! I can stare at it for a long time too.

Elizabeth said...

Have we gone there during one of my not very frequent visits??? Good place for a senior picture or two.... :)

Dan said...

Tammy, these are spectacular pics. Wonderful job.

Lavonne said...

I grew up three blocks from the square, and to this day I never get tired of taking a stroll. Great pics!

Abraham Lincoln said...

These are some nice photographs. It makes things look very nice.

TCKK said...

Beautiful fountain and Christmas decorations. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. Hays said...

You have such a good eye for photography - I always enjoy your photos. The fountain pics are very nice, but I just love the sidewalk pic - the color & the relaxing feel or mood that it sets. Great shot!

Thiên said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tammy! I hope you and your family will have a wonderful holiday weekend together, filled with love and fun.

bitingmidge said...

Ha from me too! My self imposed ban on pre-Christmas photos ends tonight!

Yours are only the second I've stumbled across, and they are a terrific start to the season!

Cheers!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia